Mrs. Brown's Classroom Website
Welcome to Fourth Grade Enrich!
About the Field Trips
Field Trip Dates
List of Field Trip Drivers/Chaperones
Business Day Schedule
Book Report Projects
How to Write-Response to Literature
How to Write-Response to Literature-Biography
Response to Literature-Example
Response to Literature-Project Explanation
Response to Literature-Rubric
Response to Literature/Project-Scheduled Due Dates
Weekly Spelling List
Meet the Teacher
GUSD School Calendar
Need some math assistance? Forgot Homework?
Follow the steps below to get the help you need!
1. Determine what unit and lesson we are on in class
(Can't remember? Call a friend for help)!
2. Visit the Think Central Link by clicking below
3. Type in your log-in information. Your username and password is in your binder, but I typically follow this e
4. If you want help or need extra practice, go to "My Library." There are many great resources here, but the "Interactive Student Edition" is the best!
5. Forgot homework? Go to "My Library." Then click on the student e-book. Scroll to the pages you need, and ask mom or dad to help you print....you don't want to accidentally print the entire book!
6. Still stuck? Don't panic! You can ask me for assistance tomorrow in class!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.